All images Copyright by Lindsay VanDeWeghe 2012


Monday, January 18, 2010

New Project!


Hello and Happy New Year to all!

I've been in school for a whole week already, and have already gotten some pretty awesome projects. For my first project in Children's Book illustration 1, we have to illustrate a nursery rhyme. I chose "Cat and the Fiddle", and wanted to use my 3-D/digital technique. I'm thinking that i'll find out how to record myself doing this and post it here, as a kind of tutorial. I know that a lot of people are curious about my technique, and it would be better to show you rather then try to explain it in words, right?

So here is the model and the possible pictures I might use for this project. I decided instead of having the cat playing an actual fiddle, maybe he could be playing his whiskers-something a little more fresh.

Please let me know which you prefer! Comments are welcome!


option 1 (above)
option 2 (above)
option 3 (above)

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment